A VERY SPECIAL WAY TO GET TO KNOW A CITY IS THROUGH ITS FOOD THE BEST WAY TO EXPERIENCE A COUNTRY IS THROUGH ITS FOOd
Join us on our award-winning Food Trails, the #1 Food Walk and winner of Best Urban Experience 2015 in the Irish Tourism Awards, runner up in Best Food Experience category and 5 star TripAdviser winner.
Our Dublin, Cork and Kilkenny Tasting Trails along with our Food & Fashion Walk are the original and best food walks – we know how to make a morning in the city an unforgettable experience for locals and visitors alike. Our experienced, local guides enjoy introducing people to the many unexpected culinary treasures with six to eight delicious tastings on a leisurely walk, peppered with fascinating snippets of information on the city’s history and architecture. We are local, so we go where the locals go. What makes it fun for all is a shared interest in good food and and a curiosity about the city and its people. We keep groups small (12 or 14 max). Click here to read more about our Dublin Tasting Trail, or our Kilkenny Tasting Trail.
DUBLIN & CORK WALKING TOURS
If you want to organise a Trail for a group of friends, family or work colleagues, we can run it on any day of your choice except Sunday. Contact us for more details.
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 28 November -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 5 December -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 23 January 2016 -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 30 January 2016 -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 6 February -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 13 February -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 20 February -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 27 February -
Our tasting trails last for a leisurely 2.5 hours with plenty of stops to taste and meet. The cost per person is €55.