A VERY SPECIAL WAY TO GET TO KNOW A CITY IS THROUGH ITS FOOD THE BEST WAY TO EXPERIENCE A COUNTRY IS THROUGH ITS FOOD
Our Dublin, Cork and Kilkenny Tasting Trails are the original and best food walks – we know how to make a morning in the city an unforgettable experience for locals and visitors alike. Our experienced, local guides enjoy introducing people to the many unexpected culinary treasures with six to eight delicious tastings on a leisurely walk, peppered with fascinating snippets of information on the city’s history and architecture. What makes it fun for all is a shared interest in good food and and a curiosity about the city and its people. We keep groups small (12 or 14 max). Click here to read more about our Dublin Tasting Trail, or our new Kilkenny Tasting Trail.
DUBLIN & CORK WALKING TOURS
If you want to organise a Trail for a group of friends, family or work colleagues, we can run it on any day of your choice except Sunday. Contact us for more details.
- Savour Kilkenny Tasting Trail special, Friday 24 October -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 25 October 2014 -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 1 November -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 8 November -
- Cork Tasting Trail, Saturday 8 November -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 15 November 2014 -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 22 November 2014 -
- Dublin Tasting Trail, Saturday 29 November -
Our tasting trails last for a leisurely 2.5 hours with plenty of stops to taste and meet. The cost per person is €55.